WattZilla® Quadzilla Four Vehicle 3-Phase (3~) EVSE
World’s First UL-Listed J3068 3-Phase, 63AMP per Phase EVSE for FOUR Vehicles
The WattZilla® DUO Dual 3-Phase is the world’s first 3-Phase electric vehicle charging station capable of providing as much as 63AMPS per phase power (approximately 44 kilowatts) to FOUR vehicles simultaneously. This powerful station is ideal for medium duty trucks, school buses, mining equipment, tractor trailers and many more industrial vehicles.
The unit is housed in a beautiful, weather-proof Type 4X 316 stainless steel enclosure, and can be wall or pole mounted for indoor or outdoor use. The four multi-color LCDs displays real-time information such as the amount of power delivered to the vehicles and how long each has been charging.
QuadZilla Dual 3-Phase comes with four industry standard J3068 couplers (Mennekes) and 4 25-foot straight black cables. QuadZilla Dual 3-Phase also comes standard with a cable management system that holds all four couplers securely when not in use.
- Easy installation – your electrician can install at any building where 3-phase power is available.
- Interior or exterior use.
- Attractive Type 4X 316 stainless steel enclosure.
- Easy to read multi-color LCD displays indicate charging status.
- 4 25-foot straight black cables come standard.
- Minimal stand-by power consumption (no on/off switch required).
- Includes a specially designed cable management system to securely hold all 4 J3068 couplers (Mennekes) when not in use.
- Comes complete with single stainless steel pole mounting kit.
- UL Listed
- Available in two finishes: brushed or mirror.
- 39-month standard warranty. Extended warranty available.
- Charging Amperage: 63-AMP, 3~
- INPUT: 3-phase 230/400 VAC, 50/60Hz - 63 AMPS/phase continuous
- OUTPUT: 3-phase 230/400 VAC, 50/60Hz - 63 AMPS/phase continuous
- Short Circuit Rating: 5000 RMS Symmetrical AMPS at 400 VAC
- Temperature Rating: -35°C to +50°C
- Coupler: 4 25 foot cable with 4 J3068 Couplers (Mennekes)**
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 10 in (not including mounting or cable management)
- Enclosure: Type 4X 316 stainless steel rain-tight enclosure
- Display: 4 LCD, Multi-Color
- Installation requirements: Requires 4 80AMP, 3-phase protected branch circuit. Consult your electrician about local requirements.
For more information:
If you would like to speak to a WattZilla® representative who can answer questions regarding purchasing, installation or customization, contact info@WattZilla.com. We look forward to assisting you.
** Some vehicles require special adapters. Consult your vehicle’s user manual for more information and check local standards.